Sterling's Corporate Bill Pay brings the power of electronic payment instructions to your accounts payable system.
With Sterling's Corporate Bill Pay, you can handle your company's accounts payable online from your desktop, without ever having to write or mail a check.
Once you set up your payees in our system and initiate a transaction, the payment is transmitted automatically either through the Automated Clearing House (ACH) or by check. ACH transactions processed through Corporate Bill Pay are debited from your account on the payment date and check payments flow through the normal clearing channels so your account is debited when the check clears.
You have the ability to add remittance data, which will accompany the transmission enabling the payee to easily identify and credit your account.
Corporate Bill Pay's flexible features allow you to:
- Send one-time payments immediately
- Schedule one-time payments for a future date
- Schedule fixed recurring payments weekly,
bi-weekly, monthly, semi-monthly, quarterly, annually and semi-annually
- Access payment history by date range or payee
- Add, view and edit payee information
- View, print, download and e-mail copies of checks paid through Corporate Bill Pay on Sterling's Cash Management Internet Banking System
- Download Bill Pay transactions into your accounting software for ongoing analysis
With Sterling's Corporate Bill Pay, you can pay your company's bills quickly and cost-effectively at your convenience - any time of day, from anywhere in the world. You save the cost of paper checks, postage and late fees, while the system's automated features eliminate redundant data entry, minimize errors and enhance your analytical capability.
For more information please call:
Anna Roina, Vice President & Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) at 212.575.4539