STERLING AT WORK
Give your employees a valuable benefit that won't cost you a penny by enrolling your company in Sterling National Bank's Sterling At Work program. Sterling At Work is a flexible program designed to cater to the banking needs of employees in businesses of any size—from the small dental office to the large law firm.
If your company chooses to become a member of Sterling At Work, your employees will receive many benefits including free checking for a year, discounts on consumer installment loans, and useful tips from Sterling mortgage experts. We offer a comprehensive and competitive financial package that will help you attract and keep valued employees.
For an employee to participate in the program, the person must elect to have his or her payroll check deposited into a Sterling checking or savings account via direct deposit. With direct deposit your company will save money because you will eliminate the fees charged when your employees cash their paychecks at the bank. Also, your employees won't be forced to stand in long lines to cash or deposit their paychecks. The result will be greater productivity for your operation and less stress for your employees.
Employees participating in the program will be assigned a Sterling National Bank officer to service their accounts, and will immediately begin receiving the following benefits:
- No monthly service charge on your checking at Sterling for 12 months;
- First order of 50 checks free;
Free Internet banking;
- Free online bill paying service;
- Free ATM service at Sterling branch ATMs;
- No ATM surcharges by Sterling at non-Sterling ATMs;
- Overdraft Protection (subject to credit approval);
- Free American Express Traveler's Checks;
- Free consultations with a mortgage expert to discuss financing options and mortgage products;
- A savings of at least $300 on closing costs;
- Free mortgage pre-qualification service so that employees will know exactly how much they can afford prior to looking for a home;
- Personal service from a mortgage consultant who will counsel employees and work with them every step of the way to ensure a smooth process and fast closing;
- Free seminars held by Sterling National Mortgage, a subsidiary of Sterling National Bank, on home buying and the steps necessary for obtaining a mortgage;
- Discounts on consumer installment loans in which payments are automatically debited from a Sterling checking account.
Becoming a member of our Sterling At Work program is easy. Your company doesn't need to fill out any documentation and we will provide you with the simple form your employees must complete to open a Sterling account and begin direct deposit.
All you have to do is tell your Sterling account officer that you want to participate and give our bank officers permission to speak to your staff. Our officers are available to make presentations directly to employees at your office or one-on-one at our branches. Or, we can provide your company with copies of the Sterling at Work brochure to insert with your payroll checks.
We look forward to providing your employees with the valuable services offered by our Sterling at Work program.