Give your association's members a valuable benefit that won't cost you a penny by enrolling your association in Sterling National Bank's Sterling Advantage program.
Sterling Advantage is a flexible program designed to cater to the banking needs of members of associations of any size.
If your association chooses to become a member of Sterling Advantage, your members will receive many benefits including free checking for a year, discounts on consumer installment loans, and useful tips from Sterling mortgage experts. We offer a comprehensive and competitive financial package that will help you attract and keep valued members.
For a member to participate in the program, the person must elect to have his or her payroll check deposited into a Sterling checking or savings account via direct deposit. With direct deposit your association will save money because you will eliminate the fees charged when your members cash their paychecks at the bank. Also, your members won't be forced to stand in long lines to cash or deposit their paychecks. The result will be greater productivity for your operation and less stress for your members.
Members participating in the program will be assigned a Sterling National Bank officer to service their accounts, and will immediately begin receiving the following benefits:
- No monthly service charge on your checking at Sterling for 12 months;
- First order of 50 checks free;
- Free Internet banking;
- Free online bill paying service;
- Free ATM service at Sterling branch ATMs;
- No ATM surcharges by Sterling at non-Sterling ATMs;
- Overdraft Protection (subject to credit approval);
- Free American Express Traveler's Checks;
- Free consultations with a mortgage expert to discuss financing options and mortgage products;
- Discounts of at least $300 on mortgage services;
- Free pre-qualification and pre-approval services; know exactly how much you can afford prior to shopping for a home. Selling your home? Sterling National Mortgage will pre-qualify the buyer to protect you from unqualified purchasers;
- Personalized service from mortgage professionals;
- Free seminars held by Sterling National Mortgage, a subsidiary of Sterling National Bank, on home buying and the steps necessary for obtaining a mortgage;
- Discounts on consumer installment loans in which payments are automatically debited from a Sterling checking account.
Becoming a member of our Sterling Advantage program is easy. Your association doesn't need to fill out any documentation and we will provide you with the simple form your members must complete to open a Sterling account and begin direct deposit.
All you have to do is tell your Sterling account officer that you want to participate and give our bank officers permission to speak to your associates. Our officers are available to make presentations directly to members at your locations or one-on-one at our branches. Or, we can provide your association with copies of the Sterling Advantage brochure.
We look forward to providing your members with the valuable services offered by our Sterling Advantage program.